If organisations are keeping services in-house, we can help them look at ways for doing more with less, for example, re-modelling current service delivery.
If organisations want to procure services from other organisations via a market, we can offer a:
- Map and review of current supplier market, both locally and nationally;
- Gap analysis – identification of what can be easily commissioned and where there is no obvious supplier;
- Review of current capacity in the supplier organisations;
- Likely cost of commissioning, procuring and managing multiple projects;
- Procurement implementation plan.
Take a look at our slide show: Issues facing commissioners
If you want to look at delivering services via employee or community owned mutuals, FPM and it's joint venture partners can offer you a range of services.
Next: Mutuals and employee ownership